Visual Studio C++ 2010 Express Install Error RRS feed

• Question

• While installing visual basic 2010 C++ express I run into the same error every time I try to install the program.

I have read some answers on this forum and have tried several different methods to solve this issue with no luck yet.  This is for a computer science class and I need to use this program as soon as possible.

I am trying to install this on Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit (Service Pack 2).  I have ran it as an administrator, tried deleting the temp files and at downloaded the ISO so that I could install offline, yet nothing has changed the status of the error.

The error I recieve while installing Visual C++ 2010 Express is as follows:

Error 1935.An Error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.Contracts.Implementation,version="10.0.0.0",publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a",processorArchitecture="MSIL",filesVersion="10.0.30319.1",culture="neutral"'. Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT: 0x8002802F.

Please help as soon as possible!

Thank you

Thank you!

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Friday, January 7, 2011 2:42 AM (From:Visual C++ Express Edition)
    • Moved by Tagore Bandlamudi Friday, January 7, 2011 7:47 PM Moving as per request (From:Visual Studio 2010 Install and Setup)
    Wednesday, January 5, 2011 3:57 AM

Answers

All replies