none
How do I build and replace existing OfficeMath nodes in an existing word document. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an existing word document that is generated by some other code.  I'm able to find the math equations in the document by traversing the nodes and checking there types.  I just need to know how to build there replacements and properly replace the old equations.  Any ideas?
    Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:09 PM

All replies

• Hello jshultes,

I would suggest you

1. Create two documents with one is original file and one is the target file;

2. Use Open XML SDK 2.5 productivity Tool for Microsoft Office

3. Click the Compare Files, generate the code, and then you could get the code what you want

For more information about Open XML SDK 2.5 productivity Tool for Microsoft Office, you could refer the link below:

# Open XML SDK 2.5 for Microsoft Office

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30425

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:52 AM
  • Hello,

Has your original issue been resolved? If it has, I would suggest you mark the helpful reply as answer or provide your solution and mark as answer to close this thread. If not, please feel free to let us know your current issue.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 8:45 AM