How to create a wiki page on Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Forum Members,

I am new to Azure. I would like to create a wiki page for my team on Azure. I researched a little and found azurewebsites.net can be used to host the wiki page/pages. Kindly let me know the steps involved.

Cheers,

SP

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:37 PM

All replies

• You can start off by creating an Azure App Service Web App in the language of your choice. One example of how to create a .NET app is described here.

Likewise, there are plenty of options available for deploying your app. The information about wiki app deployment can be found here.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Md Shihab Wednesday, August 2, 2017 2:54 AM
    • Edited by Md Shihab Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:03 AM
    Wednesday, August 2, 2017 2:54 AM
  • Hello Forum Members,

I am new to Azure. I would like to create a wiki page for my team on Azure. I researched a little and found azurewebsites.net can be used to host the wiki page/pages. Kindly let me know the steps involved.

Cheers,

SP

Hi SP,

Here's a nice tutorial to install MediaWiki on Azure App Service Web Apps: https://cgillum.tech/2016/06/30/creating-a-corporate-wiki-in-azure/

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
    Carlos Sardo

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:55 AM