Infopath/Sharepoint permission for everyone RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a possibility to give everyone in my organization access to a single folder in Sharepoint.

I created an Infopath formular which will be filled in with financial information from different persons in different locations (daily report of received payments in stores). 

I have set it up to be send by e-mail directly to me and also to be uploaded on a Sharepoint folder (which is something like a online archive for the reports). Will it work? I mean, won't Infopath give any errors while uploading the formular on sharepoint because of missing permission?
    It is rather impossible to secure all accesses for all people, as the amount is huge, and the people are often changing.
    So I would like to give access everyone in my organization to upload (only upload, no changing, editing, deleting) this formulars into one folder.

And also another case, but not necessary. Just would be great if it's possible. Let me explain:
    1. For the same reports as above, I would like to add in CC another people while sending the formular. But there are different people for different store locations (for locations I have a separate field on the formular, and it is necessary to pick one). 
    Example:
    If in formular is picked location "London", then put in CC john.smith@domain.com, or
    if in formular is picked "Manchester", then put in CC susan.black@domain.com.

Can I set this up directly in InfoPath or should I connect it if a SharePoint List? If it should be the SharePoint List - won't it cause any errors, if the sending person has no access? And once again - can I give in this case access for everyone?

I think thats all for now. Looks a little complicated but I tried to explain as good as I can.
    I would appreciate your help or any tips.

Thanks!

• Edited by Martin_92 Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:42 AM typing error
    Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:41 AM

All replies

• everyone in your organization or totally everyone?

add "authenticated users" means everyone, or you should enable the anoymous access.

顺其自然地勇往直前!—Justin Liu

Monday, August 29, 2016 12:26 AM
  • It should be everyone in my organization, so I will try the solution with "authenticated users". Thanks!

And someone any Idea how to handle this:?

"And also another case, but not necessary. Just would be great if it's possible. Let me explain:
    1. For the same reports as above, I would like to add in CC another people while sending the formular. But there are different people for different store locations (for locations I have a separate field on the formular, and it is necessary to pick one). 
    Example:
    If in formular is picked location "London", then put in CC john.smith@domain.com, or
    if in formular is picked "Manchester", then put in CC susan.black@domain.com.

Can I set this up directly in InfoPath or should I connect it if a SharePoint List? If it should be the SharePoint List - won't it cause any errors, if the sending person has no access? And once again - can I give in this case access for everyone?"

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:21 AM
  • Hi Martin

I don't know well about infopath.

if you put the persons to a sharepoint List, you can use lookup field to achieve the requirement, I think.

顺其自然地勇往直前!—Justin Liu

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:04 AM