none
How to make a monthly report in vb.net

Question

• good morning

I need help on how to create a report in vb.net but filter using datetimepicker. I've been looking on the topic, but the coding is too difficult to digest. Help me

thank you

• Edited by FahmiZR Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:01 AM
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 2:55 AM

All replies

• This is an English language forum, therefore please send your message in English. 

However, tell your problem, we cannot help with telling how to use a datetime picker, therefore you need a course.

I don't know where to get that in Indonesia. You can of course always try to contact the Indonesian office of Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/id-id/contact.aspx 

Success
    Cor

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Hi FahmiZR,

I suggest you to use ReportViewer control to load data and then use datetimepicker as a parameter in Report Viewer to filter data.

More detailed info, please refer to use datetimepicker as a parameter in Report Viewer .

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 10:14 AM