none
LOADING x12 834 data into database and 999 generation for received x12 file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm New to BizTalk, Im using BizTalk 2010 developer edition....I need to load the x12 834 enrollment data (few details) into database. I want to know the step by step procedure to do this. kindly help me.

Also i need to know the 999 ackknowledgement generation for the received x12 file

Thanks in advance.

Rengaraj

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 4:18 AM

All replies

1. Use EDIReceive pipeline to disassemble the incoming 834.
    2. Assuming you already have your database defined, generate schemas for the tables that you want data inserted and import them into a new schema for the Request part. It will also generate the send port bindings which you can import into your application. Use CompositeOperation in the SOAP action.
    3. Map the 834 schema to the new schema that has the database columns. You can use this map on the send port to insert data to your database.
    • Proposed as answer by Sid Karnati Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:22 PM
    Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:55 PM
  • You need to Generate individual 834 enrollment message through de batching in EDIReceive pipeline .

Once you get disassembled message you need map it with   insert stored procedure schema for inserting data in to SQL .

For this first you need to create a table in SQL server with required columns and create a simple stored procedure to insert  data in to Table . Use Add Generate Item --> consume adapter service-->SQL binding -->Outbound operation and then select the Stored Procedure created to generate schema for it . Use the same schema while mapping from Debatched EDI message to SQL stored Procedure request.

Thanks

Abhishek

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:31 PM
  • I think it's fair to ask what have you tried?  This is not really a difficult operation, at least to get started.

We can give you advice, but you really should do some tutorials or practice apps first otherwise even the simplest advice won't make much sense.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 5:01 PM