none
.net Framework error v4.0.30319 RRS feed

• Question

• Ive read all over about different peoples errors with this and not a single solution has helped me one bit. Im windows 7 64bit, i have completely un-installed and re-installed the .NET Framework v4 directly from Microsoft, standalone and web installer. I downloaded .NET Framework Setup Verification Utility and it said that the Product verification failed. I am completely up-to-date on windows updates. Ive deleted and use cleaners to make sure its gone, and re-installed with same errors. Picture of error at bottom. Same error comes up installing that game, as with installing directX 9. I am honestly dumbfounded. I have tried everything with no solution. This is very upsetting. Please help!

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. 

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8789/styff.png

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 3:13 AM

Answers

• Well, could you please provide the verification log file to us to analysis your issue?

Now I suggest you to check the following suggestions.

1.       Turn Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 off and on and then verify if .NET Framework 3.5 was installed correctly on your machine.

2.       Then, please reinstall .NET Framework 4 on your machine again. Does it work?

Furthermore, you can download Collect tool to collect installation log file if you have any issue during installation, which can help us analysis your issue better.

If you have any findings, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Larcolais

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Saturday, February 19, 2011 3:26 AM
    Wednesday, February 9, 2011 11:25 AM