SQL Server - Denali Certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am not sure in which group to post this question. Just I want to know, when SQL Server - Denali Certification wil start.

-- Reddy Balaji C. ##Mark as answer if it solves the issue
    Friday, October 7, 2011 3:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Reddy,

It is a little early to think about  SQL Server - Denali Certification as the former version has not been released. But you could keep an eye on the Microsoft official website http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-sql-server.aspx which will post the certification information at the first time.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,
    Peja

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Peja Tao Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:07 AM
    Monday, October 10, 2011 3:21 AM

All replies

• The release has been pushed back to early 2012, so I can't imagine certifications coming along until early/mid 2012 assuming the release date is hit.
    Please click "Mark as Answer" if you found my post helpful. Thanks, Stephen.
    Friday, October 7, 2011 7:24 AM
  • Hi Reddy,

It is a little early to think about  SQL Server - Denali Certification as the former version has not been released. But you could keep an eye on the Microsoft official website http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-sql-server.aspx which will post the certification information at the first time.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,
    Peja

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Peja Tao Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:07 AM
    Monday, October 10, 2011 3:21 AM