Xamarin iOS10 Facebook SDK error com.facebook.sdk.login Code=308 RRS feed

• Question

• User227345 posted

I have just updated Xamarin Studio on Mac and XCode to the latest version with iOS 10 simulators.

In my application I have Facebook login integration, but ater the update I'm getting an error:

Error Domain=com.facebook.sdk.login Code=308 "(null)"

I've researched that this error is corrected by setting the "Keychain Sharing" on the "Capabilities" tab of the project in XCode.

Here: How to use Facebook iOS SDK on iOS 10

But Xamarin Studio doesn't seems to set this property right even setting it to Entitlements.plist

Is this the right solution to this problem or is there a different solution?

Thanks in advance!

Friday, September 16, 2016 5:16 PM

Answers

• User252202 posted

Believe it or not, I found the solution to this error doing the opposite of what is described here: https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/39673/iphonesimulator-build-results-in-no-valid-ios-code-signing-keys-found-in-keychain

Basically, go to the Project Options > iOS Bundle Signing and add the Entitlements.plist at the "Custom Entitlements" text box. It works!

-- Julio

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:51 PM

All replies

• User252202 posted

Believe it or not, I found the solution to this error doing the opposite of what is described here: https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/39673/iphonesimulator-build-results-in-no-valid-ios-code-signing-keys-found-in-keychain

Basically, go to the Project Options > iOS Bundle Signing and add the Entitlements.plist at the "Custom Entitlements" text box. It works!

-- Julio

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:51 PM
  • User158028 posted

This solution does not work in Visual Studio. Can someone from Xamarin please comment on this break. iOS 10 upgrades broke this. The Facebook iOS SDK from Xamarin fails with 308 after upgrading Xcode, Xamarin Studio and Xamarin for Visual Studio. These updates all came a week or so ago and now Facebook login on the simulator fails with error 308 ALL the time.

Monday, September 26, 2016 12:21 AM
  • User141231 posted

I have the same problem :( Any ideas?

Monday, September 26, 2016 4:29 PM
  • User274160 posted

I have the same problem

Friday, November 18, 2016 2:21 PM