none
Multiple OneDrive Accounts RRS feed

• Question

• I have 5 O365 accounts and need to sync and connect files to my desktop. Is there a way to show all 5 in Explorer?

John Fletcher

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:00 PM

Answers

• >>I have 5 O365 accounts and need to sync and connect files to my desktop. Is there a way to show all 5 in Explorer?

Yes, we can integrate multiple Office 365 account on the same computer. However, at the same time only the one login can sync to the server. To configure multiple account, we can right click the OneDrive for business notification icon, then click “sync a new library” like below:

If you want the OneDrive for business to support multiple account, you can submit the feedback from here. In addition, this forum is for developers discussing developing issue about Office 365 REST and Microsoft Graph API, if you still have the end-user issue about OneDrive, you can get more effective support from here.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by SpaceData Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:07 AM
    Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:16 AM