https request with HttpClient RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i try to develop a Client(WindowsPhone8.1) Server Connection that used a SSL certificate. But it is not working. (statuscode 404)

If i use my Browser as a Client, it runs perfectly.

here the code:

//OnLaunched

try{
                    // Read the contents of the Certificate file
                    Uri certificateFile = new Uri("ms-appx:///Assets/TestSignedByCA.cer");
                    Windows.Storage.StorageFile file = await Windows.Storage.StorageFile.GetFileFromApplicationUriAsync(certificateFile);
                    Windows.Storage.Streams.IBuffer certBlob = await Windows.Storage.FileIO.ReadBufferAsync(file);

// Create an instance of the Certificate class using the retrieved certificate blob contents
                    Windows.Security.Cryptography.Certificates.Certificate rootCert = new Windows.Security.Cryptography.Certificates.Certificate(certBlob);

// Get access to the TrustedRootCertificationAuthorities for your own app (not the system one)
                    Windows.Security.Cryptography.Certificates.CertificateStore trustedStore = Windows.Security.Cryptography.Certificates.CertificateStores.TrustedRootCertificationAuthorities;

// Add the certificate to the TrustedRootCertificationAuthorities store for your app
                    trustedStore.Add(rootCert);
                }
                catch (Exception oEx)
                {
                    // Catch and report exceptions
                    System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Exceptionng cert: " + oEx.Message);
                }

//On click a button

HttpClientHandler aHandler = new HttpClientHandler();
    //aHandler.ClientCertificateOptions = ClientCertificateOption.Automatic; -test

using (HttpClient client = new HttpClient(aHandler))
                {
                    client.BaseAddress = new Uri("https://127.0.0.1:4712/");
                    StringContent content = new StringContent("hallo, ich bin eine App!");
                    HttpResponseMessage response = await client.PostAsync("index/", content);
                }

I hope some one can help me ...

and sry for my bad english

• Edited by CoooderKing Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:50 PM
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:45 PM

Answers