Cross site publishing site problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I hope everyone is doing well.

our public facing website has developed on sharepoint 2013, 

so for content and all we have another site (Cross site publishing) through that we publish content.

but in our public facing website we have some pages like About us, Contact us, etc. are not working fine and when end user clicks on it, it's routing to login page where as in cross site publishing site it's working absolutely fine.

And in public facing website I have seen that it has valid page names in href. But it's not working as expected, May I please know what would be the reason behind this? and how to resolve this issue.

Prompts responses are highly appreciated, Thank you in advance.

Asrar..

Monday, October 24, 2016 6:03 AM

Answers

• HI guyz,

the problem is resolved now.

there was a problem with permissions.

once we have change our permissions it started working fine.

So please in future if you people get any issue related to this, kindly check permissions.

Asrar..

Monday, October 24, 2016 8:40 AM

All replies

• HI guyz,

the problem is resolved now.

there was a problem with permissions.

once we have change our permissions it started working fine.

So please in future if you people get any issue related to this, kindly check permissions.

Asrar..

Monday, October 24, 2016 8:40 AM
  • Hi Asrar,

Thanks for your sharing, it will help others who stuck with the same issue in the forum.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:47 AM