none
Disabled Azure Account RRS feed

• Question

• Using Trial Azure - went over one of the limits, my account became disabled. I removed the "Spending limit" and the account became "Active" in the view bill area. However, when I try to create anything, say a Virtual Network, I am prevented from because in the Subscription dropdown, my account says (Disabled). So, Since I have removed the spending limits, I would like mu subscription to be re enabled so I can continue to work.

I opened a ticket but the "Billing" department says they cannot help me.

Friday, March 29, 2013 2:25 PM

Answers

• Can you reply to the thread with the subscription management team and add the escalation alias they have noted at the bottom of the email.  That will allow the next level of support to review the case and determine the issue.
    Tuesday, April 2, 2013 5:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

QinDian Tang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 1, 2013 6:55 AM
  • Can you reply to the thread with the subscription management team and add the escalation alias they have noted at the bottom of the email.  That will allow the next level of support to review the case and determine the issue.
    Tuesday, April 2, 2013 5:15 PM
  • I have the same exact issue with my MSDN Visual Studio Professional account. It said "Active" in the Account section, but the account was disabled in Portal section, and now I can't create anything :-(
    Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:34 AM