none
Bug wrt Application Insights Resuming Automated E-mail Alerts?

Question

• I'm testing Application Insights (AI) with a simple ping & content test.  I took the necessary steps to cause the test to fail and an e-mail alert was [correctly] sent out to my e-mail address.

But then I resolved the problem so that the test would not fail.  In the Azure UI the red dots changed to green [correctly].

One more time, I caused the test to fail.  This time the green dots changed to red [correctly] but no subsequent e-mail alerts were sent out.  Would it be correct to assume that this is a bug in AI?  How can I ensure that the appropriate team at Microsoft is notified of this problem?

Robert

Monday, April 11, 2016 8:34 PM

Answers

• To escalate the issue you should go to Azure home page -> click ‘Help and Support’ tile and then clicking the ‘Create a support request’. Once you've done that, you need to choose which type of issue you need assistance with and tell us what the issue is. During this process you will be asked what product it applies to -> choose ‘Azure Application Insights’.
    Alternatively you can hit the general Azure support page at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Anastasia

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:51 PM