grouping items together on a single page? RRS feed

• Question

• User-1660523257 posted

I have an rdlc file in which I have 2 textboxes and an image.  There is also a table/tablix above these items that can grow in size, depending on the items that are displayed within it.  This ends up pushing downward the 2 textboxes and the image that are below it. Sometimes, the table/tablix has enough records in it to end up separating the 3 items--the image appears on one page, but the 2 textboxes appear on the next page.  However, I would like to always have these 3 items printed out together on the same page.    Is it possible to do this?  I tried to use a rectangle to group the 2 textboxes and image, in hopes that that would always allow those 3 items to print on the same page, but that doesn't seem to work...

Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:05 AM

All replies

• User-672832619 posted

As per my knowledge i would suggest to use Panel control.. Put all your TexBoxes and Table in it. Then you have to handle only Panel Control.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:14 AM
  • User2105670541 posted

Put your controls together in a Rectangle and try to check the property of Rectangle: "Keep contents together on a single page, if possible"

Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:40 AM