loop and compare two lists and return the other list RRS feed

• Question

• User10778361 posted

Hi experts,

I want to do some processing on the files, need to re-assign to another path according to excel, like the picture:

https://pasteboard.co/J5Hd9D7.png

According to the ChannelId and folderName from excel to copy 111~666 folders into aa~bb folders to the other path.

I have no idea,please help me,thanks.

Monday, April 27, 2020 4:47 AM

All replies

• User-17257777 posted

Hi ttprettycoder,

According to the ChannelId and folderName from excel to copy 111~666 folders into aa~bb folders to the other path.

Not very clear about your needs. Do you mean that you want to copy the 111~ 666 folders to the corresponding folders based on the information in excel? Are these folders already existed and where are they?Finally, is this a Asp.net mvc projcet?

Best Regards,

Jiadong Meng

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 9:12 AM
  • User10778361 posted

1.Not very clear about your needs. Do you mean that you want to copy the 111~ 666 folders to the corresponding folders based on the information in excel? 

Yes,I want to copy folders based on the rule of the excel.

2.Are these folders already existed and where are they?Finally, is this a Asp.net mvc projcet?

111~666 folders already existed disk D ,but aa~bb folders need to be created according to excel,and copy 111~666 folders to corresponding folders.

And my project based on MVC project.

And I have a lot of data on my side. Here just my example.

Thank you very much.Hope you can help me.laughing

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:56 AM