Microsoft certification for software RRS feed

• Question

• I just want to know about microsoft certified software courses..and their durations...

Monday, May 10, 2010 8:51 AM

Answers

• I believe you are asking about classes which you can take to teach you more about software development.  If so you can find information on Microsoft training at this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/training-default.aspx

Here you can find a catalog of available courses.  There are instructor led courses and online courses.  There are courses related to most products and technologies available from Microsoft, including software development.  You will be able to find information about training centers near you who should be able to give you more information.

You can also check out some other forums here: "Ramp Up" and "Training and Certification"

Please let me know if I have not understood your question correctly.

Monday, May 10, 2010 2:47 PM
  • Hello,

In addition, if you have any issues related to it, you can post on the Training and Certification Forum so you can get better and quicker response as there are more experts on it.

Thanks for your understandind.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:11 AM

All replies

• I believe you are asking about classes which you can take to teach you more about software development.  If so you can find information on Microsoft training at this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/training-default.aspx

Here you can find a catalog of available courses.  There are instructor led courses and online courses.  There are courses related to most products and technologies available from Microsoft, including software development.  You will be able to find information about training centers near you who should be able to give you more information.

You can also check out some other forums here: "Ramp Up" and "Training and Certification"

Please let me know if I have not understood your question correctly.

Monday, May 10, 2010 2:47 PM
  • Hello,

In addition, if you have any issues related to it, you can post on the Training and Certification Forum so you can get better and quicker response as there are more experts on it.

Thanks for your understandind.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:11 AM