WCF Becomes Slow after 15s RRS feed

Answers

• User-1392847221 posted

Hi,

As per my understanding

Once you deployed your WCF service in IIS then  as it work on  ASP.NET platform which and .NET platform is based ON MTA.

then you don't need to worry about threading stufff.

the only best thing which you can do is  use of "USING" in your client application

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 18, 2013 6:04 AM
  • User-488622176 posted

Your issue is an anomaly, not a default situation for most developers (luckyly). Therefore, I'd look to the code and see what could be wrong. 

.NET applications do become slow if your memory consumption gets way too high (>90%). This is mostly caused by improper coding practices. Please check the memory consumption and IO consumption of your application.

Friday, October 18, 2013 7:08 AM

All replies

• User-1392847221 posted

Hi,

As per my understanding

Once you deployed your WCF service in IIS then  as it work on  ASP.NET platform which and .NET platform is based ON MTA.

then you don't need to worry about threading stufff.

the only best thing which you can do is  use of "USING" in your client application

Friday, October 18, 2013 6:04 AM
  • User-488622176 posted

Your issue is an anomaly, not a default situation for most developers (luckyly). Therefore, I'd look to the code and see what could be wrong. 

.NET applications do become slow if your memory consumption gets way too high (>90%). This is mostly caused by improper coding practices. Please check the memory consumption and IO consumption of your application.

Friday, October 18, 2013 7:08 AM