hub template RRS feed

• Question

• i am unable to gat the hub type template option while creating a new project in my visual studio professional 2013 after i re installed it. what can i do. will an update fix the issue. 
    Monday, November 16, 2015 7:22 PM

Answers

• Hi ROHITS144,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum!

As a friendly reminder please make sure to add the appropriate tags to the title of your post as per Guide to posting: subject line tags

Do you mean that the Hub template under the Windows Phone 8.1 application or under the Windows Store application? If you mean the Hub template under the Windows Phone 8.1 application, can you see other template like the Pivot template? In order to create the Windows Phone 8.1 app, we need to install the update 2 or higher for the Visual Studio 2013.

Besides, the Hub template uses the Hub control to creat the project, we can create the sample project by ourself.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:56 AM