none
HCK2.0/Device Driver INF Verification Test failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello:

I look at the test log and it complains about some random INF files that belongs to some other devices installed on the testing pc. This INF file does NOT belong to the DUT. Why?

For this specific scenario, the complaint is for the INTEL graphic adapter card INF file, the corresponding driver is: igdkmd32.sys

Below is a snapshot of one of the error in the log file. Again, oem2.inf is not my driver, it is INTEL.

Error 6/4/2013 2:23:49.815 PM The inf C:\Windows\Inf\oem2.inf
    had an error at line 101. Section [DownScalar_AddSwSettings] not defined.

Any one have any idea ?

KAL

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 4:21 PM

Answers

• Never mind. There are something wrong with the setup, do not what that is. Basically, the previously ran data interferre with the current project that use the same test target. I had to completely delete all test results and the test machine, and set up a fresh test project. After this, this test job pass. Have no idea why such a bogus failure complaints, and what I just did fix it.

This is such a pain that one need to delete previously test data/project before running again for the same test target. The HCK test suites needs some improvement here.

Kiet

KAL

• Marked as answer by Kiet Ly Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:58 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:58 PM

All replies

• I appreciate if someone from the HCK team respond to this.

KAL

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:56 PM
  • Never mind. There are something wrong with the setup, do not what that is. Basically, the previously ran data interferre with the current project that use the same test target. I had to completely delete all test results and the test machine, and set up a fresh test project. After this, this test job pass. Have no idea why such a bogus failure complaints, and what I just did fix it.

This is such a pain that one need to delete previously test data/project before running again for the same test target. The HCK test suites needs some improvement here.

Kiet

KAL

• Marked as answer by Kiet Ly Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:58 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:58 PM