Bizspark MSDN Access Expired RRS feed

• Question

• I along with a lot of other people it seems have been having trouble accessing my msdn subscription. I tried contacting support on a number of occasions via email and have not yet received a response. Is there anyone who has any idea why I can't suddenly access my account? It is set to expire in 2012 shortly before the end of the world.
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 2:33 AM

Answers

• no pb, just send me an email to julienco@microsoft.com
    i ll help you to reset the account (it s due to the renewal process)
    • Proposed as answer by sjmahalec Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Joshua Dale Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:18 PM
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 5:29 PM

All replies

• All I can say is "me too".   I have a Bizspark membership and suddenly a couple of days ago all my msdn downloads went to "unavailable".
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 1:42 PM
  • no pb, just send me an email to julienco@microsoft.com
    i ll help you to reset the account (it s due to the renewal process)
    • Proposed as answer by sjmahalec Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Joshua Dale Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:18 PM
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 5:29 PM
  • i emailed you to Codordog, i hope thats ok. would be great if you could help.
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 7:12 PM
  • I received a new bizspark confirmation email. Thanks for getting this fixed!
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:21 PM
  • I am having the exact same issue. I just sent you an email regarding this. The subject is "Issues accessing MSDN (Status:Expired -> Expire Date 8/16/2012). Do you think that you will be able to help me out as well. Any information on this matter is greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:46 PM
  • Can you also reset my bizspark admin account so that I can get confirmation email as you have done for Joshua Dale ?  Regards, Peter
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:03 AM
  • I sent several emails to this contact with no luck.  Hopefully there is someone else at Microsoft that can help us out.
    Sunday, June 6, 2010 12:12 PM
  • Well, I've sent email to Julien a few days ago and have yet to get a response.  The email didn't bounce but perhaps he's on vacation or something.  I hope that if he does get my email that he'll at least explain our  BizSpark membership deletion one way or another.

lbv

Monday, June 7, 2010 4:19 PM
  • Well, I've sent email to Julien a few days ago and have yet to get a response.  The email didn't bounce but perhaps he's on vacation or something.  I hope that if he does get my email that he'll at least explain our  BizSpark membership deletion one way or another.

lbv

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 12:15 AM