Dashboard Download figures and reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I currently cannot see any download figures or reports in my dashboard. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Friday, May 3, 2013 9:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you give us the name of your app and a screenshot of the problem?-Siva

Friday, May 3, 2013 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

Its all my apps in the dashboard,

They are not showing any download figures and the report button for each app is greyed out

Friday, May 3, 2013 9:43 AM
  • Is no one else having this problem?
    Friday, May 3, 2013 2:41 PM
  • Yes - Noticed it yesterday morning.
    Friday, May 3, 2013 3:08 PM
  • Anyone had it fixed or is it just affecting me
    Tuesday, May 7, 2013 2:56 PM
  • Thanks for reporting this issue. We are working on it. For the time being, I have a work-around to help you navigate to an app's analytics page.

Step 1: Get the app's GUID.

Right click on the Details link in the app tile and copy the link.

The Details link would look like,  

https://dev.p.microsoft.com/StorePortals/en-US/Developer/Catalog/ShowProductDetails/6fec967a-02e9-416c-848e-ca51f35dd612

The last part (6fec967a-02e9-416c-848e-ca51f35dd612) is the app's GUID.            

Step 2:

Visit the following link to view the app’s analytics reports.

https://dev.p.microsoft.com/StorePortals/en-US/Analytics/ApplicationAnalytics/[Replace this with GUID]

You will have to repeat the above steps for all of your apps. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope this unblocks you.

-Siva

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 11:42 AM
  • We are trying the to fix the original issue. In the meantime, there is an alternate way to view the analytic reports.

Go to the "Details" link (which happens to be beside the "Reports" link). The Details page then should show the app tile with "Reports" link activated. 

Hope this helps. 

- AG.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:05 AM
  • That does help when trying to run reports. Although it does take in-excess of a minute to open 1 app.

So if I am trying to run a report for multiple apps it will take around 30-40 minutes just to get the apps open to then click on the reports.

It is a bit of a hassle as well just to find out how many downloads I have or rating for each app as it was great before when I could see all at the same time. But now need to open each app and wait.

Friday, May 17, 2013 11:54 AM
  • Would it not be possible to when split my apps into more than just 1 page. So then the download stats can load for the like 25 apps it displays?
    Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:05 PM