The expired message ("This page has expired ") doesn't display while creating the LightSwitch HTML sample with VS2013 update 4 and higher RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have prepared a LightSwitch HTML sample in VS2013 .  I got the "This page has expired " message while clicking forward navigation button in the Light Switch HTML page.  The expired message occurs only create the LightSwitch HTML Sample with VS 2013 Update 2 . 

The expired message ("This page has expired ") doesn't display while creating the sample with VS2013 update 4 and higher version (upto VS2015) 

Please provide any solution for this to resolve .....

Thanks

Gobalakrishnan S

gobalakrishnan S

• Edited by Gobala Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:23 AM
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:21 AM

All replies

• What are you doing to get the page expired message?  I have never seen that before.
    • Edited by Hessc Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:06 PM
    Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:06 PM
  •   

I have created the browse and view screen for the some table item  . Now am navigate to view screen from browse screen for particular table item . 

Again back to the browse screen using back button present in the view screen .

Now i click the forward button in the browser. 

Then i got the expired message " this page has expired " in below version of VS2013 update 3.

But in VS 2013 Update 3 and above .. i never get this message.. its navigate the view screen.

gobalakrishnan S

Friday, December 11, 2015 3:52 AM
  • Hello

This isn't a solution to your problem but I think that the message that you are talking about is being given to you by IIS or the browser and NOT LS. An idea could be that LS is appending something to the querystring that it looks for in the lower versions and this isn't happening in the later versions........just a guess.

If you found this post helpful, please mark it as helpful. If by some chance I answered the question, please mark the question as answered. That way you will help more people like me :)

• Edited by Otis Ranger Friday, December 11, 2015 11:23 AM added browser
    Friday, December 11, 2015 11:16 AM