none
Web Service RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Utkarsh,

>> when i am adding web service  in .net framework 4.0 i am not finding reference.cs in reference.map

What is your web service? Is it WCF or asmx web service? Did you mean you could not find the reference.cs in code map? I made a test with WCF under VS 2013, I could find the Reference.cs file by below steps.

1. Add WCF Service Reference
    2. Right-Click added service reference, click show on Code map
    3. Double Click the Service object in Code map, and the Reference.cs will be open

If it did not work for you, it would be helpful if you could share us your detailed steps to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 30, 2016 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Utkarsh,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, your issue is more related to the WCF. Since our forum is to discuss the .NET Framework Setup and Servicing, I will help you move it to the appropriate forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=wcf for dedicated information, you will get a more professional support from there.

Best regards,

Sara

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 30, 2016 5:26 AM
  • Hi Utkarsh,

>> when i am adding web service  in .net framework 4.0 i am not finding reference.cs in reference.map

What is your web service? Is it WCF or asmx web service? Did you mean you could not find the reference.cs in code map? I made a test with WCF under VS 2013, I could find the Reference.cs file by below steps.

1. Add WCF Service Reference
    2. Right-Click added service reference, click show on Code map
    3. Double Click the Service object in Code map, and the Reference.cs will be open

If it did not work for you, it would be helpful if you could share us your detailed steps to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 30, 2016 9:03 AM