none
Why are my prompt area buttons missing? RRS feed

• Question

• Each of my prompt area buttons are missing.  I have a reference to Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common & Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms.  Can any one help me out? Thanks!

Mike 

Mike M
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:10 PM

Answers

• Finally figured it out.  The problem was in IIS 5.1.  Namely, .axd extensions where not in my configuration of my virtual directory.  Also I had to ensure that "Check that file exists" was not checked.  I learned all this from this thread.
    Mike M
    • Marked as answer by Mike512 Friday, January 30, 2009 4:33 PM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 4:33 PM

All replies

• The icons for the report parameters are missing in runtime and also the icons are missing for the reportviewer in design time.  I am using VS 2008 and I have already made a reference to the 3 libraries to my bin folder in my project and remapped the references to those dll's.  Any ideas?  Lost and frustrated...
    Mike M
    Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:02 PM
  • I got the icons back in design time by starting over from scratch but I am back to the point where the icons are missing at runtime when I try and render a report for both multi value parameter reports and regular reports.
    Mike M
    Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:43 PM
  • Finally figured it out.  The problem was in IIS 5.1.  Namely, .axd extensions where not in my configuration of my virtual directory.  Also I had to ensure that "Check that file exists" was not checked.  I learned all this from this thread.
    Mike M
    • Marked as answer by Mike512 Friday, January 30, 2009 4:33 PM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 4:33 PM