none
PLEASE, to any qualified people, I need help recovering a Microsoft account. RRS feed

• Question

• I have exhausted EVERY possible method of recovering my account. I created it more than 2 years ago so that I could have an Xbox Live gamertag. But I haven't used it in more than a year. I have called XBL support and they tell me that they cannot help me and they keep referring me to the Microsoft Accounts page. The problem is that the email that I used to create the account has since been DELETED, not deactivated. And I don't remember enough of the important security questions for them to send me a reset link to my new email. In the time that my account was inactive, I turned 18 and the credit card that I used (that belonged to my stepdad) for my first XBL gold membership had been replaced long ago. Please, I am just a simple guy; a nerd. I just want to recover my gamertag. I spent so many hours of game play accumulating 5 thousand gamerpoints and if you are a gamer, I'm sure you know how frustrating -to say the least- it would be to have to start all over. If there is anyone that can help me in any way, please contact me at the following email: tryfanhill@gmail.com.. ** I am quite aware that this does not belong in the chosen forum**
    Friday, September 21, 2012 4:30 PM