App icon switch to xamarin icon when minimize the app RRS feed

• Question

• User399421 posted

I have the app with my custom icon. When I minimize the app; the icon in the minimize widow is switch to xamarin icon. I don't have this problem on iphone6 or simulator. This problem happen on some real devices as iphone x, xr, 11 Please help if anyone know the solution. Thanks.

Thursday, February 11, 2021 8:26 AM

Answers

• User369978 posted

Did you follow the article : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/ios/app-fundamentals/images-icons/app-icons?tabs=windows#managing-icons-with-asset-catalogs ?

If problem persists please try to delete the original Asset Catalog and create a new one , and then fill all the images in AppIcons section.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A! For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, February 12, 2021 3:25 AM
  • User399421 posted

Thanks for your answer. Also I have to turn off and on my phone to see the icon updated.

Friday, February 12, 2021 6:48 AM

All replies

• User369978 posted

Did you follow the article : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/ios/app-fundamentals/images-icons/app-icons?tabs=windows#managing-icons-with-asset-catalogs ?

If problem persists please try to delete the original Asset Catalog and create a new one , and then fill all the images in AppIcons section.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A! For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

Friday, February 12, 2021 3:25 AM
  • User399421 posted

Thanks for your answer. Also I have to turn off and on my phone to see the icon updated.

Friday, February 12, 2021 6:48 AM