Outlook Contacts - Activities Tab RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Is there a way to programmatically access the Activities Tab view for a Contact Inspector?

Thanks,
    Ramesh
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:29 PM

Answers

• Thanks Dhanashri, Appreciate your reply. I have seen this thread before. As far as version concern, I am using Outlook 2007.

Any way...I have found the resolution for this incase someone is interested. You should do the following thing before calling Display method on Contact Inspector.

GetInspector.SetCurrentFormPage("Activities")

Thanks,
    Ramesh

• Proposed as answer by DhanashriModerator Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by ra1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:14 PM
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:29 PM

All replies

•  

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Innovate on Office Forum!

AS per the problem description, I believe that you are working on Outlook 2003. If not please confirm the outlook version that you are working on. Meanwhile you can refer to this website where the discussion thread is on the same topic "Programmatically accessing Activities Tab on Outlook 2003"

http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Office/microsoft.public.office.developer.automation/2004-09/0117.html

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
    Dhanashri.

Disclaimer:

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:02 AM
  • Thanks Dhanashri, Appreciate your reply. I have seen this thread before. As far as version concern, I am using Outlook 2007.

Any way...I have found the resolution for this incase someone is interested. You should do the following thing before calling Display method on Contact Inspector.

GetInspector.SetCurrentFormPage("Activities")

Thanks,
    Ramesh

• Proposed as answer by DhanashriModerator Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by ra1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:14 PM
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:29 PM