none
Animation miangul in need of help mahreen miangul RRS feed

• Question

• i have tried to write a program for fun Animation miangul ID QML446 all the alphabets are ok with the exception of letter m witch is behaving abnormaly i have tried to change 117 shapeMmoving to 0 from 1 but then the letter "m" stop moving will someone help and make changes to the program and make it short as posible without efecting the code program and if some one can make it more easy in writing will be greateful the gurus should take intrest in our laymens programming microsoft is great with thanks for the grammer mistakes with love and thanks mahreendr@yahoo.com

Monday, June 20, 2016 11:08 AM

Answers

All replies

• Your program QML446 is not found. Did you make a typing error in the number?

Jan [ WhTurner ] The Netherlands

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:27 PM
    Answerer
  • with regrats my program id was misprented i am posting the corect one which is ID WNH607
    Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:47 AM
  • line 80:   shapeCAMoving = 1  should be    shapeMMoving = 1

and line 117     shapeMMoving = 0  in stead of 1

Jan [ WhTurner ] The Netherlands

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:37 AM
    Answerer
  • added rotation n zoom w mswheel : WNH607-0
    Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:33 PM
  • hello  sir changes to my program ID WNH607 are excelent and i have benefited a lot from your corrections and sugestions the updeted version ID WNH607-0 is has some mistakes beyond my understandings are these mistake my test or are they printing erros with regards and thanks mahreen miangul mahreendr@yahoo.com
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:32 AM