none
Download time concern RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get "8th" already third time from your server.

It comes to 8! hours to download 3.3 Gigs.

Why not to publish "official" torrent so we all can share it from MS website. It will bring DL speed to 30 minutes or less.

• Moved by Mike Kinsman Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:56 PM off topic (From:MSDN Subscriptions Feedback)
    Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:56 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your post BetaTesterSince1993, and I'm sorry about your frustration with Slow downloads.  What file were you trying to download?  Was it Windows 8?

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Monday, September 17, 2012 12:59 PM
  • first line reads :

I am trying to get "8th" 

Thank you, Mike

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:21 AM
  • BetaTestSince1993,

Sorry, but just repeating yourself doesn't get me any closer to being able to understand how to help you.  

Microsoft doesn't have product simply called "8th" and we dont have any files by that name on Subscriber Downloads:

So, its very likely that your post is off topic here, since we dont have the file you say you're trying to download.

Standard off topic response is:

Unfortunately your post is off topic here, in the MSDN Subscriptions feedback forum, because it is not feedback regarding the MSDN Subscription.

For technical questions, one great source of info is http://answers.microsoft.com, which has sections for Windows, Office, IE, and other products.

If you’re not sure where to post your question, you can try the “Where is the forum for…?” forum at: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/whatforum/

Please review the topic of the forum you’re posting in before posting your question.  Moving your post to the off topic forum.

Thanks, Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:56 PM
  • You can calculate -  Download time

It depends on your internet connection and the size of the file.

Friday, November 8, 2019 10:09 PM