Unable to browse internet after connecting cisco VPN Client in Windows 7 32 bit version RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings:

I have windows 7 32 bit professional version.  Whenever I connect cisco VPN client (Version 5.6) and try to browse, I am unable do.  When I disconnect the VPN and try to browse its work fine.  I have tried re installing and installing other versions of cisco vpns, but no use.  I have checked with my friends and came to know that it is related to something about DNS resolution.   I have seen this issue with only windows 7 32 bit with my friends also.  Can you please help on this?

Regards,

Kiran B
    • Moved by Mr. Wharty Monday, October 22, 2012 5:03 AM Not a Training and Certification question (From:Training and Certification)
    Monday, October 22, 2012 4:49 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Kiran,

Thanks for posting on the MSDN forums.

This is a Microsoft Training and Certification forum and unfortunately it does not deal with issues raised in your question.  Given this, your question will be moved to the Off-topic forum.

Please try posting your question on one of the http://answers.microsoft.com/ forums.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Monday, October 22, 2012 5:02 AM
  • Thank you!
    • Marked as answer by Kiran BhimRao Monday, October 22, 2012 5:11 PM
    Monday, October 22, 2012 5:00 PM