how to make Infopath consume data from Sharepoint online auto hosted lightswith app. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have some InfoPath forms that currently use some SharePoint lists to auto fill information.

I would like to move that data into the database of a lightswitch application hosted in office 365. I need to reconnect the forms to the tables in the database. I understand the database is hosted in a "slim" azure. So what are my options to expose the data to InfoPath?

Friday, May 31, 2013 3:08 AM

Answers

• After some research I answered my own question.

Its better to use Windows Azure then let Office 365 auto host it. I can then surface those queries into office 365 using the bcs and attach the InfoPath forms to those list.

• Marked as answer by RogRey Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:30 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:29 PM

All replies

• After some research I answered my own question.

Its better to use Windows Azure then let Office 365 auto host it. I can then surface those queries into office 365 using the bcs and attach the InfoPath forms to those list.

• Marked as answer by RogRey Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:30 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:29 PM
  • Hi,

I am very glad that you have solved your problem by yourself.

If you have any other problem, welcome to post it in the Visual Studio LightSwitch forums.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

Amy Peng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:13 AM