Mapping subdomain name to LS HTML Client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

If I map www.subdomain.mydomainname.com on myapp.azurewebsites.net/HTMLClient then when the user signs in the LS app, he remains on the login page. Is this is a known issue?

Tks.

François

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:28 AM

All replies

• I'm not using azure websites, so I might be wrong,  but try mapping to myapp.azurewebsites.net instead of myapp.azurewebsites.net/HTMLClient.

paul van bladel

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:11 AM
  • Hi François,

For this issue, I have some suggestions for you.

If it redirects to myapp.azurewebsites.net/HTMLClient when user signs in successfully, but it remains on the login page. You need check the authentication in your LS application.

You can also check the connection string in your app.

Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, June 27, 2014 7:00 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, June 27, 2014 8:09 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for the reply. However I disagree that it is marked as answer as I don't consider it does. I really don't understand your point and hence unfortunately it doesn't help.

I'll keep digging on my side but I'm sure others faced the issue and can help.

Tks.

François

Friday, June 27, 2014 8:08 AM
  • Hi  François,

Thanks for your feedback.

For this issue, I consult the Azure experts on this issue before I give the suggestions for you above, and you need check it on your side. Because you don't response for one week, so I mark it temporarily. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any update, please give your response. It will be appreciated. :)

Best regards

Angie 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, June 27, 2014 8:18 AM