none
migration question

Question

• I currently have a large number of web apps hosted in Windows Server 2012 Standard hosted by Rackspace.  There are 90 different apps.  They were developed using asp.net (vb), jQuery, and sqlServer Express.  JQuery makes calls to asp.net to read and write to the database.  To use Azure, do I have to re-write all of the web apps or is there another solution?  Insights appreciated.

fweiner

• Edited by Fred_2000 Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:41 PM
    Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:40 PM

Answers

• Hi fweiner,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is more related to the Azure web app. Since our forum is to discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, I recommend you redirect to this appropriate forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/azure/en-US/home?forum=windowsazurewebsitespreview&sort=lastpostdesc&brandIgnore=true&page=2 and start a new thread for your issue, you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Fred_2000 Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:16 PM
    Tuesday, December 06, 2016 7:04 AM