How to add a list of videos in silverlight2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to add a list of videos in silverlight2.0 Is there any control that holds a list of videos.  I want to implement the functionality for Next Button. When I click on the next button, a video from the list should start playing.

Monday, March 17, 2008 5:54 AM

Answers

• Hello, to show a list of videos, you can use a ListBox bound to a data source. Your data source probably needs a property called something like VideoPath. You can of course create other elements such as a small thumbnail MediaElement to enrich the ListBox. To navigate the list, you have to use an integer variable to keep track of the current video being played, and then you can set your MediaElement's Source to YourListBox.Items[index + 1].VideoPath.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:40 AM

All replies

• Hello, to show a list of videos, you can use a ListBox bound to a data source. Your data source probably needs a property called something like VideoPath. You can of course create other elements such as a small thumbnail MediaElement to enrich the ListBox. To navigate the list, you have to use an integer variable to keep track of the current video being played, and then you can set your MediaElement's Source to YourListBox.Items[index + 1].VideoPath.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:40 AM
  • Hi Luo,

I have a asp.net 2.0 website. I want to have a video gallery using silverlight 1.0.

Is it possible to have a video gallery in aspx page and play the same using silverlight?

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravan Kasyap K. 

Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:30 PM