Photo as a link to a webpage RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, there may be an easy way to do this, but I have been seaching around frontpage for half an hour and havnt found it yet..

I would like to put some liks to other websites on my home page using their logos as a hyperlink. I thought the way to do this would be to make an interactive button and somehow upload a logo to replace the default buttons by microsoft, but I havnt found a way to do this..

any ideas?

Friday, May 13, 2011 9:00 PM

Answers

• Insert the image into the page, right click the image and select Hyperlink properties.
    Create your link.
    Expression Web MVP
    Friday, May 13, 2011 9:21 PM

All replies

• *correction* - I meant expression, not "frontpage" as stated above - sorry, long day..
    Friday, May 13, 2011 9:01 PM
  • Insert the image into the page, right click the image and select Hyperlink properties.
    Create your link.
    Expression Web MVP
    Friday, May 13, 2011 9:21 PM
  • Don't use interactive buttons, a simple image inside a regular hyperlink is best but please make sure that you use the alt attribute on the image so if the image fails to load or they can't see the image for wahtever reason they will get the name in the alt attribute.
    Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum with without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com
    Friday, May 13, 2011 10:11 PM