none
my wcf service works perfect in Internet Explorer but not in chrome? RRS feed

Answers

• i am sending the same data from the service to jquery , it is showing the same error as chrome is showing, it means there is some problem in configuration

Oh, what error would that be? And a browser only hosts Jquery. So the problem is with Jquery and the Web service, and it has nothing to do with what browser is being used.

Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:10 AM

All replies

• What does a broweser have anything to do with a Web service access, other than showing the service page when url to the service is given in a browser's address line, which shows that the service is listening and it is accessed successfully as a test?
    Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:50 PM
  • i am sending the same data from the service to jquery , it is showing the same error as chrome is showing, it means there is some problem in configuration.
    Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:49 AM
  • i am sending the same data from the service to jquery , it is showing the same error as chrome is showing, it means there is some problem in configuration

Oh, what error would that be? And a browser only hosts Jquery. So the problem is with Jquery and the Web service, and it has nothing to do with what browser is being used.

Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:10 AM