Weather app deleted bye mistake

Question

• I want to get the default weather app that is installed as part of Windows 8, installed again. I have deleted it by mistake.  
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 2:18 PM

Answers

• When I log in as Administrator, the Weather application is there. So it seams as the program is still installed, but just invisible to my other account. So it must be possible to find it on the computer.

I have tried to Refresh the computer, but it through an error, so it was not possible. I do not remember the exact error message.

But, What happen when you search the weather app from the other account? Maybe it is just unpinned.
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:11 PM
  • So try to search for it by Start - typing Check, right click on the CheckM8 application name in the left and in the lower right corner click Pin.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:14 PM

All replies

• As a quick fix, you can go to Control Panel, General and select "Refresh your PC without affecting your files". I recommend you to read the available description of that function before you really use it.
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 2:29 PM
  • When I log in as Administrator, the Weather application is there. So it seams as the program is still installed, but just invisible to my other account. So it must be possible to find it on the computer.

I have tried to Refresh the computer, but it through an error, so it was not possible. I do not remember the exact error message.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:03 PM

But, What happen when you search the weather app from the other account? Maybe it is just unpinned.
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:11 PM
  • So try to search for it by Start - typing Check, right click on the CheckM8 application name in the left and in the lower right corner click Pin.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:14 PM