Creating a Robust Help File in Expression Blend RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings.  I am trying to create a good looking, more robust help file for my program in WPF in Expression Blend.  This "Reference Center," as I have called it, will have a button pane (laid in a grid) on the left hand side and a content grid on the right hand side (filling most of the screen) to display whichever content corresponding with the button the user presses.  To illustrate this concept I have attached a picture representing what I mean. (I apologize if image posting is not allowed, I could not find a rule saying it wasn't)

To tackle this problem (and being new at Expression Blend), the only way I could think to present the content pane is to have 9 or so grids and whenever a user clicks on a different button, the corresponding grid 'shows' and all of the rest of the grids 'hide'.  There HAS to be a better way.  Any of you Expression Blend buffs have any suggestions?  I have a copy of the Total Training tutorials (I have gotten to part 2, chapter 3) and this is what I came up with but I am at a crossroads because I think that would be a lot of work, present a lot of problems in and of itself and might end up not working exactly how I want it.  Thank you in advance for any input.
    • Edited by neo991lb Friday, September 5, 2008 8:17 PM wrong title
    Friday, September 5, 2008 6:17 PM