none
Microsoft.Bot.Connector.DirectLine client issue

Question

• Dear,
    Can anyone let me know answer to an issue,
    I have written a C# client api to serve as middle-ware between my application and azure bot services,

The issue is if i post msg 1, and get response with conversation id, i get msg1 response1 , when i post msg2 ,and get response,
    i get response 1(msg1), response 2(msg2), how to restrict response msg to current only.
    thanks i advance

Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Muhammad Ali Zia,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, when you finish the msg1 response1, you could end the conversion and open a new conversation get the msg2 response2. 

If you get the response1(msg1), response2(msg2), maybe there is something with the C# Client api which you written. In your api, you save the response every time. You could clear the previous the response which stored by your api.

I hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 31, 2017 7:42 AM