Proceeds already higher than $200 but RRS feed

• Question

• I'm a Bizspark memberProceeds already higher than $200 but I don't see any options or how Microsoft will send me the money?

Application Provider Agreement

Section 7 - Payment Terms and Fees. 
    a. As complete payment to you in connection with your participation in the Windows Phone Store under this 
    Agreement, Microsoft will pay you applicable Application Proceeds, if any. The Store Fee you owe to 
    Microsoft for making your Applications and In-App Products available through the Windows Phone Store 
    will be deducted from payments made to you in accordance with this Section 7. 
    b. Application Proceeds. Application Proceeds will be calculated on a monthly basis by deducting the Store 
    Fee, including the Commerce Expansion Adjustment, where applicable, from Net Receipts for the 
    applicable month. If total Application Proceeds payable to you for a month exceed USD$200 (or its 
    equivalent in local currency), then Microsoft will remit payment to you in accordance with this Section 7. 
    If total Application Proceeds for the month are less than USD$200 (or its equivalent in local currency), 
    then Microsoft may elect to carry forward the amount owed to subsequent months until the total amount 
    owed exceeds USD$200 (or its equivalent in local currency). 

About the store fee, I didn't pay any because I'm a BizSpark member and BizSpark just give this code for Windows Phone Dev and Windows 8 dev activation.

Can someone please explain the Section 7 further?

Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Under "Dashboard"->"Accounts", have you added your "Tax Profile"? You need to update tax ID information and Payment account information.
    Friday, January 17, 2014 1:40 AM
  • Hello,

Once your "Proceeds since last payment" amount reaches $200 USD you will become eligible for payment which will typically occur within 30-60 days. This will happen automatically once you are eligible.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Windows 8 UI Developer Support

Friday, January 17, 2014 2:00 AM
  • Under "Dashboard"->"Accounts", have you added your "Tax Profile"? You need to update tax ID information and Payment account information.
    yes, I do have the tax profile there. 

jaysonragasa - pinoytouchtech

Friday, January 17, 2014 4:02 AM
  • Hello,

Once your "Proceeds since last payment" amount reaches $200 USD you will become eligible for payment which will typically occur within 30-60 days. This will happen automatically once you are eligible.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Windows 8 UI Developer Support

My "Proceeds since last payment" is already higher than $200 way higher.. 

30-60 days? I think my paid app (my only paid app) was already more than 30 days old in the market.

jaysonragasa - pinoytouchtech

Friday, January 17, 2014 4:04 AM

• 30-60 days? I think my paid app (my only paid app) was already more than 30 days old in the market.

The payments are processed 30 to 60 days after Microsoft has received the payments for the application.  It can take up to 90 days to receive payments for applications customers bought through their mobile service providers.  Personally, I would wait for 30 days and then open a support request.  
    Friday, January 17, 2014 7:23 AM