BizTalk 2009 ODBC Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am stuck in situation where I installed the ODBC adapter from the Two connect site in the Biztalk 2009 Server .It installed successfully and I am able to see the adapter in the Biztalk Admin console but when I am trying to generate the schema through the Visual studio by using the ODBC connection ODBC option are not visible there.

Did somebody face this issue or know the resolution for this 

• Edited by R.B06 Monday, May 15, 2017 2:01 PM
    Monday, May 15, 2017 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Once the adapter is ready you need to download the MySQL ODBC driver.  The driver is available in x86 and x64 versions. You will need the x86 version for design time tasks in Visual Studio and the BizTalk Administration Console (both are x86 applications). The x64 will be required if the ODBC Adapter is going to run in a x64 Host Instance.

Refer: https://connectedenterprise.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/connecting-biztalk-2010-to-mysql-using-twoconnect-odbc-adapter/

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Monday, May 15, 2017 2:04 PM
  • 

Hi Rachit  ,

I am not getting the ODBC option.I think the link you provided for the destination system drivers.

I have already installed the destination system drivers and I am able to connect the destination system.I have tested the connectivity by crreating the DSN.

Monday, May 15, 2017 2:17 PM