none
Having Problem inserting to Siebel using WCF adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When i try to insert a message to siebel using WCF custom adapter, am getting the following error:

"The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port (my URL)...Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Target System Exception: Failed to insert record into Siebel. Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.TargetSystemException: Failed to insert record into Siebel.System.Runtime.InteropServices"

I am not sure whether i made any mistake while configuring the send port or while generating the schema.

Regards
    BizTalk Beginner
    • Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:03 PM Related to BizTalk adapters (From:BizTalk Server Adapters and Adapter Pack)
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:16 PM

Answers

• From here, it looks like you have an object (Comp Name) in your Siebel side that is not instantiated, make sure that you instantiate it and you should not see the error any more.  Please let us know if this is not the case.

Ed
    • Marked as answer by edhickey Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:37 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This exception (TargetSystemException) is indicative of a problem on Siebel side. Can you please paste the entire exception text? The inner exception (one that is thrown by Siebel) message should have more details about what Siebel doesn't like.

Thanks,
    sandeep
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:13 AM
  • Hi Sandeep,

Please find below the error:

Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.TargetSystemException: Failed to insert record into Siebel. ---> Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.TargetSystemException: Failed to insert record into Siebel. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80020009): Siebel VB runtime error 91 occurred at line 39 in procedure 'BusComp_WriteRecord' of BusComp ["Comp Name"]: Object value is set to Nothing(SBL-SCR-00156)

at Microsoft.Adapters.Siebel.SiebelBusinessObjectInterface.SiebelBusCompClass.NewRecord(Int16 where)

at Microsoft.Adapters.Siebel.SiebelCOMWrapper.NewRecord

Regards

BizTalk Beginner
    Friday, June 5, 2009 1:27 PM
  • From here, it looks like you have an object (Comp Name) in your Siebel side that is not instantiated, make sure that you instantiate it and you should not see the error any more.  Please let us know if this is not the case.

Ed
    • Marked as answer by edhickey Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:37 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:37 PM