none
App Store Requirements

Answers

• Hi Emam,

Have you reviewed the app requirements page for Windows Store Apps? There are a number of restrictions and requirements for app descriptions depending on what type of app you are submitting to the Store that can be found on this page. As the certification requirements are subject to change, I would recommend that you keep this page as a reference.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Friday, January 10, 2014 2:37 AM

All replies

• The description should describe what the apps does.  The text you write in this field is what the user sees when deciding if they should download your app.
    Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:46 PM
  • One thing I do is find apps similar to mine already on the Windows Store. Find ones that are successful and see how they described their app. Use that for inspiration!
    Monday, December 16, 2013 12:13 AM
  • It Should be summery of what is your app and which features that users can gain from your app and specially whay users should use it.
    • Proposed as answer by ManeeSL Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:54 AM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:53 AM
  • Hi Emam,

Have you reviewed the app requirements page for Windows Store Apps? There are a number of restrictions and requirements for app descriptions depending on what type of app you are submitting to the Store that can be found on this page. As the certification requirements are subject to change, I would recommend that you keep this page as a reference.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Friday, January 10, 2014 2:37 AM