SSRS - Data-Driven Subscriptions RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to give two locations in the delivery options.

We have Data-Driven Subscription daily schedule to create pdf files and we want to place the same report in two locations is it possible?

• Edited by KRevolution Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:48 PM
    Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:48 PM

All replies

• Hi KRevolution,

In your scenario, I don’t understand your description “Is it possible to give two locations in the delivery options.”. Did you mean you want to send the same report to different users at the same time(in a data-driven subscription)?

If so, you could follow the next step:

1.Create a subscriber dataset like below 

2. Then create new data-driven subscription in Report Manager, edit the schedule, choose Edit dataset to connect to corresponding datasource and query the subscriber dataset

3. Then choose “get value from dataset” in “To” , you can send this report to different users or locations at the same time

You could refer to  Create Data-driven Subscription Page (Report Manager) for details.

In addition, if your requirement is not similar to above, please correct me and inform me more detailed information, so that I can help you correctly.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
    Best regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:32 AM
  • Did you mean you want to send the same report to different users at the same time(in a data-driven subscription)? --  

I want to place the same report in two different folders on share point library. Is it possbile?

• Edited by KRevolution Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:47 PM
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:46 PM
  • Hi KRevolution,

Based on my research, you could copy the URL of the destination folder from the address bar. Navigate to where you see your document in the library. Either from the pulldown or by selecting the document and choosing Send To” from the ribbon. Select “Other Location” and paste your destination. You could refer to Moving Documents in SharePoint for details.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
    Best regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 24, 2017 8:13 AM