none
Error Loading Desktop.cs RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the source code provided in the sample Agent Desktop. When I open the Desktop.cs file that is included in the Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop project, Visual Studio Designer displays the following error:

Could not find default endpoint element that references contract 'Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.HostedControlInterfaces.RegisterClient.RegisterClient' in the ServiceModel client configuration section. This might be because no configuration file was found for your application, or because no endpoint element matching this contract could be found in the client element. 

at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.LoadChannelBehaviors(ServiceEndpoint serviceEndpoint, String configurationName)
    at System.ServiceModel.ChannelFactory.ApplyConfiguration(String configurationName)
    at System.ServiceModel.ChannelFactory.InitializeEndpoint(String configurationName, EndpointAddress address)
    at System.ServiceModel.ChannelFactory`1..ctor(String endpointConfigurationName, EndpointAddress remoteAddress)
    at System.ServiceModel.EndpointTrait`1.CreateSimplexFactory()
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.CreateChannelFactoryRef(EndpointTrait`1 endpointTrait)
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.InitializeChannelFactoryRef()
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1..ctor()
    at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.HostedControlInterfaces.RegisterClient.RegisterClientClient..ctor() in C:\Program Files\Microsoft CCF 2008\Source Code\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples\Csr\HostedControlInterfaces\Service References\RegisterClient.cs:line 37
    at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.UIConfiguration.UIConfiguration..ctor() in C:\Program Files\Microsoft CCF 2008\Source Code\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples\Csr\HostedControlInterfaces\UIConfiguration.cs:line 66

However, I can compile and run the Agent Desktop successfully. Is there a remedy for this?

Thank You.

Monday, June 2, 2008 5:33 AM

All replies

• Thanks!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 2:03 AM
  • Can u tellme why, in my message :

Error: Error while loading Desktop.
    The versions of CCF databases and the web services could not be retrieved.

The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.Options' threw an exception.Stack:   at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.checkVersions() in C:\Program Files\Microsoft CCF 2008\Source Code\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples\Csr\AgentDesktop\Desktop.cs:line 3163

at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.Desktop_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Program Files\Microsoft CCF 2008\Source Code\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop\Microsoft.Ccf.Samples\Csr\AgentDesktop\Desktop.cs:line 2638

Friday, May 20, 2011 3:41 AM