Biztalk 2006 installation/configuration error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

After installation of Biztalk, I was shown the configuration screen where i selected Basic configuration and let the system do the configuration for me. However, it finished with error.

Now I'm trying to custom configure the Biztalk after installation but to no avail. I'v the following installed:
    Windows Server 2003 SP1
    SQL Server 2005 SP2
    IIS6
    Sharepoint services

The above environment is on a VPC and trying to get biztalk running under single server setup having 1gb RAM to VPC (2gb total system ram) on system running on core2 duo. I get the following error when configuring Groups. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stuck on this for very long time now.

TITLE: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Configuration Wizard
    ------------------------------

Failed to deploy BizTalk system assembly "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas.dll".
    Could not load file or assembly 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

BUTTONS:

OK

regards,
    D2
    Sunday, November 25, 2007 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you verify if Microsoft.BizTalk.GlobalPropertySchemas.dll is in the GAC? Also the configuration process generates a log inside %TEMP% directory. Can you forward me the configuration log (it should start with "config*")?

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:25 PM