how to add 2 row botton not 3 rows botton in excel by vs2015? RRS feed

• Question

• i want to add 2 rows botton no 3 rows in excel Ribbon. but the default is 3 rows in vs2015. how to do it?

• Edited by CHZX_HD Monday, January 15, 2018 3:22 PM
    Monday, January 15, 2018 3:12 PM

All replies

• Hi CHZX_HD,

In Excel Ribbon, there are 2 option available for the Control Size.

Output will be like below.

So , Whether you can set the Normal size which can display 3 rows of button or you can display Large size of button, which can display single button in 1 row. in that you can also place the image.

Currently, it is not possible to set 2 rows of button.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:06 AM
  • Hi CHZX_HD,

I find that you did not follow up this thread after posting the issue.

Did you got the answer for your question from my suggestion? If yes, then I suggest you to mark the suggestion as an answer.

If then also you have any further questions then let us know about it.

We will try to provide further suggestions to clear the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:03 AM