none
Timer into a web form? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is somebody knows how to build a real clock into a web form?

Gheorghe Zibileanu mobile 0040740999006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:42 PM

Answers

• Hi Gheorghe,

>>Is somebody knows how to build a real clock into a web form?

What do you mean with web form? Based on your previous threads, it seems you are developing Access 2010 web database. If so, there is no Timer in web form.

>>how to build a real clock into a web form?

We could not build clock in web form. For a workaround, I suggest you use WebBrowser control, and set the default url with a site which has a real clock.

If this is a feature you want to include in the future version of Access, I suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:
    http://access.uservoice.com/

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:00 AM
  • Hi sannikolas,

No, Timer is not supported in Access 2010 web database. I suggest you submit a feedback in above link.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:10 AM

All replies

• I mean. Into a desktop form I know how to do it. What about into a web form?

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:57 PM
  • Hi Gheorghe,

>>Is somebody knows how to build a real clock into a web form?

What do you mean with web form? Based on your previous threads, it seems you are developing Access 2010 web database. If so, there is no Timer in web form.

>>how to build a real clock into a web form?

We could not build clock in web form. For a workaround, I suggest you use WebBrowser control, and set the default url with a site which has a real clock.

If this is a feature you want to include in the future version of Access, I suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:
    http://access.uservoice.com/

Best Regards,

Edward

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:00 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for reply. Well. Is not about clock it's self, is about to with it for refresh a web database form. For example if I'll have the clock I can put a event on loading form moment, to set a text with value of the timer on loading moment and then when difference from text to clock is 60 seconds for example to set clock event properties to refresh the form.

In the desktop database form it look like that:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16" standalone="no"?>
    <UserInterfaceMacros xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/accessservices/2009/11/application"><UserInterfaceMacro For="Ceas" Event="AfterUpdate"><Statements><ConditionalBlock><If><Condition>[Ceas]=[Text1]+60sec</Condition><Statements><Action Name="SetProperty"><Argument Name="ControlName">Text1</Argument><Argument Name="Property">Value</Argument><Argument Name="Value">=[Ceas]</Argument></Action></Statements></If></ConditionalBlock></Statements></UserInterfaceMacro></UserInterfaceMacros>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16" standalone="no"?>
    <UserInterfaceMacros xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/accessservices/2009/11/application"><UserInterfaceMacro Event="OnLoad"><Statements><Action Name="SetProperty"><Argument Name="ControlName">Text1</Argument><Argument Name="Property">Value</Argument><Argument Name="Value">=[Ceas]</Argument></Action></Statements></UserInterfaceMacro></UserInterfaceMacros>

"Ceas" means clock.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:54 AM
  • Hi sannikolas,

No, Timer is not supported in Access 2010 web database. I suggest you submit a feedback in above link.

Best Regards,

Edward

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:10 AM