none
How do i make an ERP in vb.net ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, we've started a small company ! Now, we're trying to develop an ERP software for our company!The one challange we have so far is how do we code our vb.net app so that we can send money to(do transactions)using our software....I know i need to work with the G\L account thing and also with SWIFT key...but i've no idea how to work with any one of them !! A single line of code/advice would be very helpful !!
    Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:27 PM

All replies

• this is the C# forum.
    Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:37 PM
  • Hi Aousaf,

Based on your description, you want to send money using your vb.net program, I find one article about transfering Bank Funds that you can take a look:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh168580(v=nav.90).aspx

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 29, 2017 6:36 AM
  • Hello, we've started a small company ! Now, we're trying to develop an ERP software for our company!The one challange we have so far is how do we code our vb.net app so that we can send money to(do transactions)using our software....I know i need to work with the G\L account thing and also with SWIFT key...but i've no idea how to work with any one of them !! A single line of code/advice would be very helpful !!

My advice would be to spend a week or two learning what a G\L account thing is and what a Swift key is as I've no idea.

Search using a search engine for what you need to learn. It will take a lot of time or else your companies ERP software will be unimpressive and poorly written IMO.

Also see Google search for "erp sofware vb.net".

La vida loca

Friday, September 29, 2017 5:48 PM
  • Salaams Aousaf

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to process payments and receipts through your VB.Net Application.

For this you want to connect to a payment gateway. Here is a link that might give you some ideas: Payment Gateway

Creating an Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) application is a very large task.  Are you really trying to ask how to connect your app to an existing ERP or Accounting package?  Take a look at Dot Net ERP  for some ideas or maybe even a solution to your tasks

Ibrahim Malluf MCP http://www.malluf.com

Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:25 PM